Thursday, May 15, 2008

Outfit: ‘Cool’ Thursday



The weather forecast on Radio 2 this morning said there will be rain in the south and it will be cool everywhere. Hence the post title.
I spent the whole day yesterday being cold and so before I went out to my church meeting last night I changed into a sweater. Being lazy I just recycled last night’s outfit today and if it’s going to be as ‘cool’ as the forecast says, a sweater will be a good choice. I think these shoes are becoming my new favourites – for the spring/summer at least.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Dark skinny jeans – Topshop
Turquoise shoes – New Look (charity shop)
Turquoise beads – Accessorize
Turquoise earrings – Accessorize
Turquoise & silver bangles – Oxfam
Turquoise leather belt (holding my jeans up!) – H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment