Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Outfit: Sunny Tuesday



Firstly, please excuse the dark photo. We have not finished reassembling the spare room after having our friends to stay for the weekend, and I have no idea where the young man put my lamp when he was tidying up on Friday night. I suspect it may be in the loft.

Secondly, I am a little sunburned from yesterday but due to the poor lighting, I don’t think it is too noticeable in the picture. I am taking no chances today and have factor 25 on.

Black & cream wrap dress – Dorothy Perkins
Red cami – New Look
Red shoes – Next

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful wrap dress - I remember seeing it in Dotty P's and thinking how cute it was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like that wrap dress, I think wrap dresses are a total essential item!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Such a busy pattern hides all manner of body flaws too so that's another advantage of this dress.

    ReplyDelete