Monday, June 02, 2008

Outfit: Sex And The City Movie



We went to the cinema last night as I mentioned below, and then to the American Exchange bar & grill to eat. I decided to dress up a little as I was dying to wear my new coat. And I had to pay homage to Carrie Bradshaw in a small way by wearing a flower on my lapel. Unfortunately my original shoe plans were scuppered by the rain but it’s nice to wear boots occasionally in the summer. I was in a bit of a hurry taking a picture so it’s come out a bit dark unfortunately. I will have to see if I can persuade the young man to gift one of his cameras to me I think.

Blue coat – Topshop (eBay)
Turquoise cami – Long Tall Sally
Teal shrug – Ann Taylor Loft (charity shop)
Long & Lean jeans – Gap
Teal boots – Faith
Turquoise flower – Primark
Turquoise bead necklace – Accessorize
Turquoise earrings – Accessorize

No comments:

Post a Comment