Friday, June 27, 2008

Priceless Shoes – Online Shopping!

When did that happen? How did I miss it? Anyway, I was planning to head up there at dinnertime hence my Googling of them. The site is very similar to the Barratts one (same company) and carries some of the same stock, but you can search by size on the Priceless site and that can only be a good thing. They go up to a UK 10 which is fab for me! I know what I need to look out for now but if they don’t have what I want at the store, I always have the online option to fall back on.

Blue peep toes £13
Silver Courts £8
Yellow wedges £6

3 comments:

  1. Wow, bargain shoes online!? What more could I want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, I loooooove those blue shoes!

    I added you to our blogroll!!! Thanks for visiting and adding us too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elisabeth: I know, it's fab isn't it!

    Ally: Just as well I ordered them then, eh?

    ReplyDelete