Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Online Shopping

I know I said no more shopping until New York, but hey, I’m a woman, I’m allowed to change my mind! When there are limited places you can shop because of your height, if you don’t get in there quickly when the new season ranges arrive you find that whatever item you wanted will be out of stock in your size or colour preference. And so at the weekend I put in a couple of online orders.

Firstly at Next where I saved myself about £22 by buying a waistcoat from there rather than from Long Tall Sally. It’s not the best picture but I hope to be wearing it lots this season.

This sweater is yet to arrive, they estimated 1-2 weeks for delivery when I ordered.

And of course I had to get a few items from Long Tall Sally. These arrived today and I can promise you that I will be living in polo necks this winter.

4 comments:

  1. Next's delivery has been abysmal lately ... I, too, ordered something from them that was had an estimated delivery time of 1-2 weeks, and it arrived today, after a month. (And is going right back because the item description didn't include the vital information "Is horrible in real life"). So I wouldn't hold your breath for the sweater!

    These are all great, though - especially love the polo necks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a nice choice..! You really saved much money through online shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the argyle sweater.LOVING IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! Amber, I hope that doesn't happen to me. They will be getting an email in 2 weeks' time if there's no sign of it!

    ReplyDelete