Thursday, August 21, 2008

Outfit: New Items!



There is nothing like having new things to wear for getting me out of bed in the morning. I’ve had to add a black jacket (matches the skirt) over the top for now until the office warms up some. I almost put on boots this morning but as it wasn’t actually raining I went with shoes instead.

Black waistcoat – Next
Green/light teal top – Long Tall Sally
Black skirt – Long Tall Sally
Teal faux suede shoes – Matalan
Teal & silver bangles – Accessorize

Total Est. Cost £70

5 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean - I love getting dressed in new things :-)
    You look great in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have new clothes on today too!!! I was almost skipping to work this morning!

    Thank you so much for reccommending The Personal shopper, I am loving it - I was actually annoyed earlier when I got a customer and had to put it down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Glad you're enjoying The Personal Shopper too, could well be one of the best books I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete