Friday, November 21, 2008

Outfit: Cheerful Friday







It’s Friday so instead of the grey sweater I thought about wearing, I opted to brighten things up with a bit of yellow instead. I had my hair cut yesterday afternoon so I’ve doctored the second photo a little with Paint.net to brighten it up so you can see my hair a bit better. It’s not vastly different to how it was before but it’s always nice not to have the front bits in my eyes anymore.
Also, my socks are not white, they are black, grey and white striped – typical that the white section would be showing so vividly on the picture!
Going out with some friends this evening so I’m currently trying to decide what to wear!

Yellow dress/tunic – Primark (charity shop)
Black polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Zara
Black Obi belt – ASOS
Stripey socks – Topshop?
Yellow wedges – Priceless Shoes

Total Est. Cost £73

No comments:

Post a Comment