Friday, November 07, 2008

Outfit: Plaid Shirt




I picked up this shirt in Primark this week for all of £8. I don’t buy much in Primark clothes wise, but these shirts are so long in the body that they are perfect for a tall girl like me. The sleeves are supposed to roll up (they have a press stud and a little tab to keep them up) but it’s far too cold to do that so I put a sweater over it instead. The shirt also comes in a red-based plaid.

Blue/green plaid shirt – Primark
Jeans – Next (charity shop)
Blue tank (under shirt) – Topshop
Black cashmere sweater – Florence + Fred at Tesco
Tan boots – Faith

Total Est. Cost £90.50

2 comments:

  1. I so wish I could fit your shoes! I love these boots too. The color is great, kind of different, reminds me of caramel candy :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I should really wear these boots more - they would go with so much more than I currently pair them with.

    ReplyDelete