Monday, December 01, 2008

Outfit: Monday Morning



I really had to force myself to get up this morning. It is still freezing cold – it was minus 2 when I passed the outdoor thermometer on my way to work this morning. I am also suffering with an annoying cough which was stopping me from sleeping last night. It seemed so unfair that just when I had stopped coughing and was able to sleep it was time to get up!
I was going to wear a different sweater today but as it was so cold when I got up I decided cashmere was the only way to go.

Black cashmere sweater – Florence + Fred at Tesco
Black/purple/white/grey check shirt – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black cord trousers – Topshop Tall
Purple faux suede booties – Priceless Shoes
Purple necklace – Scope

Total Est. Cost £88

No comments:

Post a Comment