Monday, December 01, 2008

Weekend Recap

My friend from university and her finacĂ© came to visit for the weekend. Saturday we headed into the city for a wander around and had lunch in a Thai restaurant (the same one the young man and I went to last Friday – still delicious). I was very good and only bought the Clinique makeup refills I’d set out to buy so I could get the Bonus Time goodie bag. Saturday night we went to Pizza Hut then home to play on the Wii. Yesterday we got up late and cooked a full English brunch before going for a walk up to the local retail park. It was freezing cold all weekend but dry and sunny, perfect winter weather. My friend is a very bad influence on me when it comes to shopping and in Dorothy Perkins I succumbed to two t shirts and a shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment