Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Outfit: Casual Dress Wednesday






I’ve seen a few pictures now of a slouchy cardi being worn over a little dress so I thought I’d give it a go. I saw these tights and thought they would match this dress perfectly and they do. I don’t think I’ve worn them before even though I bought them a while back, probably around November time.

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Teal dress (shortened) – Florence + Fred at Tesco (charity shop)
Teal tights – New Look
Grey faux suede boots – Priceless Shoes (gifted)
Silver glitter belt – Local boutique

Total Est. Cost £22

3 comments:

  1. Love it! You look great - it looks really comfy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, love this look - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! It was really comfy, and the cardi made it cosy too.

    ReplyDelete