Thursday, January 15, 2009

Outfit: Cinema



There was no drama group rehearsal lasat night for the chorus, so the young man dragged me to see ‘Quantum of Solace’ at the cinema to take advantage of the Orange Wednesdays two for one offer. It’s a cheap night out for us as the cinema is just up the road. The film was OK – I wasn’t expecting much and I think it was better than I thought it would be. Bond is not really my kind of thing though – I like films where nothing gets broken in the first five minutes, people are happy rather than shooting each other an the gadgets are not so far fetched that you are sitting there with one eyebrow raised going ‘yeah, right’. However, I am a big fan of Dame Judi Dench and she did not disappoint as the unflappable M.

I always get cold in the cinema so I added a big silk scarf to keep off the chill of the air conditioning.

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Grey rib tank – Cherokee at Tesco
Jeans – River Island
Grey boots – Ethel Austin
Blue silk scarf – Accessorize

Total Est. Cost £64

2 comments:

  1. I always find cinemas cold too - even in summer!
    We are having a "date night" next wed to use the 2 for 1 offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am cold ALL the time, but especially in cinemas!

    We can't Orange Wednesday very often as I'm always at drama group but it's great when we can.

    ReplyDelete