Thursday, January 15, 2009

Outfit: Red Dress Thursday




Each time I put on this dress, the lyrics of the Dixie Chicks’ “Sin Wagon” always spring to mind – “I’ve found my red dress and I’m gonna put it on”. Of course, this red dress has nothing to do with the connotations of the one in the song – it’s a decent length and totally work appropriate when you put something underneath it.

Red dress – Luxuriously Tall
Black & white stripe shirt – Next
Black Obi belt – ASOS
Black tights – Silkies
Black faux suede boots – Priceless Shoes

Total Est. Cost £72

3 comments:

  1. What a great dress and the belt really emphasises yout shapely figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Jane...love the dress and the color is so rich...this is a great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been browsing through the pictures and wow... I must say that not only the shoes caught my eyes, but your whole get-ups are really awesome. You really know what's fashionable for you :)

    ReplyDelete