Saturday, February 21, 2009

Outfit: Girls’ Night Out!



Friday night I headed into the city to meet a couple of friends for drinks. We’d not seen each other for ages so the night was spent catching up and gossiping – so much so that my friend missed her train home! I was lucky as the young man had offered to drive in and pick me up. Just as well really, I wouldn’t fancy being in my local station late at night, it’s a bit of a dive.

Blue cardi (worn as shrug) – Ethel Austin
Blue cami – New Look Tall
Jeans – River Island
Blue satin flats – Priceless Shoes
Blue glitter belt (on jeans) – H&M
Blue heart necklace - Scope
Blue bangles - Oxfam
Silver bangles - Scope/DP/Accessorize

Total Est Cost £65

2 comments:

  1. Your 'Young Man' as you call him sounds like a treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, he is indeed a treasure!

    ReplyDelete