Friday, February 20, 2009

Outfit: New Scarf & New T




Friday at last! There are a few inspirations behind this outfit. First up: Carrie Bradshaw. In season 6 she wears a blazer over a Mickey Mouse t shirt when she takes Berger to meet the girls. Secondly: Kasmira. I am quietly coveting her fabulous bright blue suede booties. They add a pop of colour everytime she wears them. My purple ones are just about as bright and have the same effect. Thirdly: the purple scarf. When I was planning this outfit in my head, I was going to put my red shoes with it. I have started wearing purple quite a lot recently and had been thinking for a while that I could do with a purple scarf. I took a trip to the mall last night and spied the one I have on for £3.50 in Claire’s.

I’ve flipped the pictures today so that the writing on my t shirt is more visible.

Black jacket – Long Tall Sally
Black cardi (beneath jacket) – New Look Tall
White ‘Tall’ t – CafĂ© Press
Long & Lean jeans – Gap
Purple faux suede booties – Priceless Shoes
Black leather belt – Crete
Purple scarf – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £106.50

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm wearing my suede booties today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!...it's looks just like my suede booty from Steve Madden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally my favourite boots right now.

    ReplyDelete