Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Outfit: Blue Wednesday



It’s lovely and sunny and springlike again today, and the forecast is pretty similar for the rest of the week.
My eye appointment went well yesterday and the optician has ordered a 3 month supply of lenses for me. I also ordered some new glasses, just for a change of look really, and I think I will be able to keep wearing my current pair too as the prescription is not all that different.

Blue shrug – Dorothy Perkins
Navy blue dress – Next
Blue tank – Topshop
Blue Obi belt – ASOS
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Blue silk scarf – Florence + Fred at Tesco

Total Est. Cost £57.50

8 comments:

  1. What are you new specs like? Radically different from the current ones or something similar?

    Pics please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new glassed are very light silver coloured frames in an oblong kind of shape. They are lighter and more fragile feeling than any I've ever had because, for the first time in my life, I will not be wearing them all the time. Pictures will follow next week when I pick them up - they're currently away having the lenses fitted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are they a designer make? They sound nice and quite different to what you've got at the moment.

    It's nice to have options in the glasses wardrobe too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are by George at ASDA! So no, not designer.
    They are quite different to my current pair, but then the ones I have now were a huge departure from my usual style. The new ones are more in keeping with my previous styles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just noticed that you have bare legs today and yesterday! Go you! I am keeping mine under wraps for a few weeeks yet - just a bit too chilly for me still!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fooled you - I have on nude tights! Definitely too chilly for bare legs yet, and I need to sort out some kind of fake tanning routine too, or all my readers would need sunglasses to view the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friends at work and I were just talking about how we need to kick up our self-tanner routine - bare leg season will be here before we know it! Also, love what you did with the obi!

    If you want to participate in the Sisterhood of the Traveling it will be shipped internationally, so let me know your address. kbrinkman79 at gmail . com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this dress on you. Very pretty and the shrug is perfect for it. And I would have never guessed you had nude tights on. Very clever...

    ReplyDelete