Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Outfit: Red Dress



Continuing with my spring brights theme, I went for a bold red dress today. I love this dress, even though it took absolutely ages to be shipped over from America. I have an eye appointment this afternoon to check how my contact lenses are doing. It’s not sunny out today as yet, but I’m hoping it will brighten up later on. Despite that, I’m wearing nude tights for the first time this year.

Red dress – Luxuriously Tall
White cami – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Tan Obi belt – ASOS
Leopard print shoes – New Look (eBay)
Leopard print scarf – Ethel Austin

Total Est. Cost £36.50

8 comments:

  1. Looking very glamourous - I love everything about this outfit it works perfectly on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok those heels are so SASSY looking. Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shoes are just plain stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - the combination of red and leopard print is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I am going to pair leopard print with another colour next time. I love it with red too though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have an incredible figure for dresses.

    You should wear them more often :)

    ReplyDelete