Monday, March 23, 2009

Outfit: Busy Sunday




Yesterday was so busy I didn’t even have time to post! I got up and went to church whilst the young man drove off to Lincoln to collect a trials bike he had bought on eBay. I came home at dinnertime and cleaned the bathroom, collected the dry washing off the line and ate. In the afternoon I had a rehearsal for the show (we have them every Sunday afternoon from now until show week). I got home just after five and we had a quick tea before heading out to visit the young man’s parents and then on to his aunt’s house. I’ve come back to work for a rest today!

The first outfit was for church, the second one for the rehearsal – I needed shorter jeans and a longer top for dancing. After tea I changed my top back to the white v neck and waistcoat but kept the second pair of jeans and cowboy boots on as they were comfy.

Black waistcoat – Next Tall
White long sleeve t – Tall Girls
Jeans – Tall Girls
Turquoise leather belt (on jeans) – H&M
Turquoise boots – Splash! (eBay)
Turquoise necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Turquoise bangles – Oxfam

Total Est. Cost £98

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
White ‘shoe slave’ t – Marks & Spencer (black sleeves & bottom added by me)
Jeans – River Island
Brown cowboy boots – New Look

Total Est. Cost £91

No comments:

Post a Comment