Monday, March 23, 2009

Outfit: Monday




I am thinking of chopping the top off this dress to make a skirt. I like denim skirts but I always find that the zip bulges out in a strange way. As this dress is buttoned, I think it would make a flatter skirt. I haven’t worn it for ages and I think I’ve only ever worn it 3 or 4 times as it is.

It is very windy outside today and the sun seems to have gone back into hiding (I think we’ve skipped summer and gone straight back to autumn) so it’s back to the black tights.

Red cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Denim dress – Miss Selfridge
Black tights - Silkies
Red boots – Goszip (charity shop)
Red belt – market stall

Total Est. Cost £53

3 comments:

  1. It looks great in the pic, but if it's one of those dresses... you could experiemnt with cutting it off. I always want to experiment with alterations like that but am too scared!

    Again with the red - don't know if it's your snow white colouring, but the outfits featuring red always catch my eye...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies.

    Caroline - I think the dress is not quite correctly proportioned for me, I felt like it was riding up all day. I think it will be better as a skirt and maybe a cute little jacket if I can salvage the top part too?

    ReplyDelete