Friday, March 13, 2009

Outfit: Casual Friday



I was going to wear flats with this outfit but at the last minute plumped for heels to amp up the look a bit. The sun is shining and ¾ length sleeves make me feel like it’s spring (which I suppose, technically, it is). And it’s lovely to be able to wear shoes rather than boots now too.
Yes I know what I said about not wearing my contact lenses for work, but it’s now a vanity thing – I like myself better without glasses now.

Blue cardi – Ethel Austin
Blue/green/white check shirt – Primark
Blue tank – Dorothy Perkins
Boyfit jeans – River Island
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Blue bangles – Oxfam

Total Est. Cost £72

2 comments:

  1. I love this time of year when you can anticipate spring and actually sideline the boots! Love that shade of blue on the shoes. What shade would you call them? How long can you leave your contacts in for? Nice look!

    Thanks

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    I'd call the shoes royal blue, or just a shade or so darker than that.
    I am supposed to wear my lenses up to 12 hours at a time.

    ReplyDelete