Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Outfit: Leopard Print





Inspired by Boutique Girl I decided to try out a leopard print cardi. I picked this one up on eBay for about a fiver. I was going to pair it with a denim skirt but changed my mind when I spotted this teal one in my wardrobe. I think it’s a little less obvious and a whole lot more colourful. I can pair it with jeans anytime.

Not satisfied with the large sunglasses I had, I spied these true movie-star style ones for £4 in Ethel Austin last week. They will be useful anytime I need to be in disguise!

Leopard print cardi – Primark (eBay)
White cami – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Teal skirt – H&M
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Black & cream shoes – Next (charity shop)
Teal bangles – Accessorize
Teal beads – Claire’s
Pink scarf – eBay
Sunglasses - Ethel Austin

Total Est. Cost £42.50

1 comment: