Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Outfit: Long Hair



At the end of the show, one of the ladies in the chorus dared me to wear my hair extensions for choir one night, as she is in the choir too. Never one to refuse a dare, I went for it last night and was quite pleased with the look.

I am impressed with the comfort level of these shoes too. They were £6 in the sale, but are leather lined making them soft inside and they have padding under the ball of the foot. I wouldn’t walk a long way in them, but for 4” stilettos they are not bad at all.

Lilac cardi – Pilot Outlet
Purple tank – New Look Tall
Skinny jeans – Topshop Tall
Tweed shoes – Matalan
Purple jewelled necklace – Scope
Purple hearts necklace – gifted
Cream flower (in hair) – Matalan
Hair extension – Claire’s
Sunglasses - Ethel Austin

Total Est. Cost £46

No comments:

Post a Comment