Friday, May 01, 2009

Outfit: Pink & Blue








I love to wear blue and I love to wear pink, but I usually think of the two colours as mutually exclusive. However, inspired by the way Londyn mixed the two colours last week, I decided to create an outfit that included both pink and blue. And I love it! It’s bright and spring-like and hopefully the sun will come out later on so I can add my sunglasses.


I went to Dorothy Perkins on the way home and scored some better than half price jewellery. The ring was £2.50 (was £5) and the necklace and earrings were £2.50 (were £9) for the set.


Blue cardi – Ethel Austin

Pink top – Primark (charity shop)

Jeans – Topshop Tall

Blue patent shoes – New Look

Blue ring – Dorothy Perkins

Blue necklace & earrings – Dorothy Perkins

Bangles – gifted

Pink scarf – eBay


Total Est. Cost £28

3 comments:

  1. Love the pink and blue together. Great fidn on your jewelry. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the one-button cardigan.

    ...as you can see, i'm getting caught up on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. DP have some great jewellry bargains.

    ReplyDelete