Saturday, May 02, 2009

Outfit: Saturday Shopping



I went into the city with my sister today. It was sunny on and off so that meant I got to wear my funky new sunglasses that arrived yesterday from ASOS. It was also the first outing for this white cardi which I bought on eBay last year. I must have got it fairly well into the autumn as it went straight into the cupboard in the spare room where I keep my off-season clothes. I dug out my summer things this week and remembered that some stitching was needed around the neck of this cardi. I fixed it up and it was ready to wear today.


White cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)

White ‘Leggy Bird’ t – New Look Tall

Jeans – River Island

Turquoise shoes – New Look

Turquoise bangle – Dorothy Perkins

Turquoise belt (on jeans) – H&M

White sunglasses – ASOS


Total Est. Cost £99

2 comments:

  1. What a fun way to dress up a normal t-shirt! Looks great! nice color on the shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. These are my current favourite flats - bright colour and so comfy!

    ReplyDelete