Saturday, June 13, 2009

Outfit: Saturday





I went into the city to meet up with my sister today. We had coffee & cake at Harvey Nichols, did some shopping, visited the M&S 150th anniversary exhibition at the university and generally had a good time.

I bought some jeans in River Island, some footless tights in New Look and some leggings at Great Clothes (who I am disappointed to learn will no longer be stocking womenswear).

It was warm and sunny today so I went to Morrison’s on the way home and got some things for a BBQ which the young man and I then enjoyed.

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
White tank – Topshop
Crop jeans – New Look
Blue flats – Ethel Austin
Blue necklace & ring – Dorothy Perkins
Silver earrings – Dorothy Perkins
White sunglasses – ASOS
Tan leather bag - Pier Carlo D'Alessio (charity shop)

Total Est. Cost £53

No comments:

Post a Comment