Friday, June 12, 2009

Review: Esme-Grace Jewellery (& 10% Discount!)

My friend Kate has recently set up a jewellery line called Esme-Grace. As part of her marketing she asked whether she could send me something in return for a review on my blog. I, of course, said yes. I chose the Purple Acrylic Bracelet and as you can see from my earlier post, it looked fab with what I wore today.

The whole range is gorgeous and there are many pieces to choose from, all of which would enhance any outfit. From matching necklace and earring sets, to delicate chain bracelets and chunky necklaces, Esme-Grace has it all.


Prices start from just £5 and there is free shipping on orders over £50. So if you’re looking for something unusual for that birthday gift, or even a little treat for yourself, Esme-Grace may have just the thing you’re looking for.

What’s more, Kate has kindly offered all my readers a 10% discount: just enter the code SHOEGAL at the checkout.

2 comments: