Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Outfit: Short Tuesday



I took these shorts up an inch or so a couple of weeks back. I felt they hit my leg at an odd place and I think they look a whole lot better now. It’s funny actually – when I started working at my current job my department was all men and me. The manager at the time had a no shorts rule for the lads. The following summer city shorts came into fashion and I started wearing them for work. No one could object to them really, they were smart and no shorter than a skirt would be. However, this meant that some of the lads then started to wear long shorts on very hot days and knew they could get away with it because if I was in shorts, it was only fair they were allowed them too – sexual equality and all.

I loved the blue & red combo so much last night that I decided to stick with it for today.

Blue cardi – Ethel Austin
Grey check shirt – New Look Tall
Red cami – New Look
Grey city shorts – Next
Red wedges – New Look (charity shop)
Red belt – mall market stall
Blue bangle – Diamonds & Pearls
Red & cream bangles – gifted
Blue necklace – Dorothy Perkins
White sunglasses - ASOS

Total Est. Cost £73

3 comments: