Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Outfit: Brown & Black

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I should have put on Monday that I would be mostly wearing jeans this week. I am attempting to wear jeans everyday this week to see whether I can get away with it. So far so good. The black cords yesterday were from the Topshop Moto jeans range, and today’s cords are jeans in all but the fabric.

I was cold all morning yesterday so that’s why I’ve put on a proper cardi and a scarf today. The temperatures are holding up when the sun is out but when it pours with rain it can get distinctly chilly. And guess what? It’s raining again.

If you are unsure about mixing black & brown, adding in a leopard print accessory is the perfect way to do it. The print incorporates both black and brown and make it clear that you intended to mix the two colours.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black & silver ‘High Maintenance’ t – Tall Girls
Brown cords – Tall Girls
Silver flats – Priceless Shoes
Leopard print scarf – Diamonds & Pearls
Whitby Jet cross – gifted

Total Est. Cost £51

1 comment: