Monday, July 13, 2009

Outfit: Easy Monday

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I didn’t have a lot of time to plan an outfit with getting back so late last night. I needed something easy to grab from the wardrobe last night and which would be quick and easy to put on this morning as I knew I had to make the lunches & iron the young man’s shirt before breakfast. Dresses are so handy for this and as I hadn’t checked the forecast, leggings were the way to go. I have to run to the Post Office at dinnertime so flats fit in perfectly with this plan. Then I have the ASDA shopping to do on the way home before running out to go to my body combat class at the gym. Needless to say, I have no plans for the evening beyond that!

Teal print dress – Florence + Fred at Tesco (charity shop)
Grey leggings – Miss Selfridge
Grey tank – Cherokee at Tesco
Purple flats – Matalan
Silver cross – gifted
Purple bracelet – Esme-Grace (gifted)

Total Est. Cost £25

3 comments:

  1. super cute flats!! i've only recently gotten into flat shoes. but now i think i need to buy several more pairs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe you iron your young man's shirts Fi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks eednic.

    Yes Jules, it's true! But I don't garden, or mop floors, or clean out the fridge - those are all his duties. And I am one of a very strange breed who actually doesn't mind ironing.

    ReplyDelete