Thursday, July 02, 2009

Outfit: Hot Thursday

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The heatwave in the UK continues apace. Not that I’m complaining – it’s great to be getting a proper summer after the last 2 years of rain. Once the lads come in and put on the A/C I’m sure I’ll need my shrug. As it was 17˚C when I left the house this morning I was OK in just my tank.

I have an eye examination this afternoon, then it will be home to enjoy the heat in the back garden.

Brown shrug – Ann Taylor Loft
Blue tank – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Brown print skirt – Long Tall Sally
Beige & cream shoes – Evans
Blue ring & necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Silver bangles – Scope
Brown bangles – Dorothy Perkins
Earrings – Ethel Austin
Sunglasses – Boots

Total Est. Cost £73

3 comments: