Thursday, July 02, 2009

Review: Exceptionnel de Chanel Mascara


I have been trying out a sample size of Exceptionnel de Chanel mascara recently. I’ve never used Chanel cosmetics before so this was their chance to impress me and perhaps lure me away from my beloved Clinque. Sadly (or not, as my wallet breathes a sigh or relief), I was not impressed. Now, I can totally see what they were trying to do here – the brush is part brush, part eyelash comb which, in theory, sounds like a good idea. Why carry around both items when you can have a two in one, right? The problem is that the eyelash comb bits aren’t really long enough to do their job, and they just get in the way of the poor brush parts which are trying to do their job and apply the mascara. So all you end up with is a big old mess of mascara all around your eyes.

9/10 for effort Chanel. 4/10 for the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment