Friday, August 14, 2009

Outfit: Casual Friday

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Friday! We have ordered out usual breakfast sandwiches in the office. Gotta love Fridays!

Second pair of new shoes for the week: it’s quite exciting having something new to wear. I haven’t worn a shirt with jeans for a while but it’s a look I love. I couldn’t decide this morning whether it was a 1950s look with the flat shoes and turned up jeans, or whither it reminded me of what we all used to wear in the early 1990s – a long length shirt over leggings with a belt over the top. Clearly the message that leggings are not trousers had not got through to us teens back then.

It was another lazy night in last night – watching some TV, writing blog posts and just generally chilling. I think this evening will be much the same.

Tomorrow I am headed to Harrogate with my sister and our cousin (if she has recovered from the virus she had yesterday). We’ll be having some lunch and a wander around the town.

Grey/white/black check shirt – New Look Tall
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Red flats – Matalan
Red belt – Next
Red & cream bangles – gifted
Red glitter bangles – Primark
Silver bangles – Scope
Red scarf – made to match my bridesmaid dress
Red beads – eBay

Total Est. Cost £54

4 comments:

  1. love all the touches of red and plaid is the "in" think right now1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Plaid is still very popular and I love to add red pops to things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the belt over the shirt! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Hope Manchester was kind to you.

    ReplyDelete