Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Outfit: Colour Clash Wednesday

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This t started its life with a neckband and bands around the end of the sleeves. Consequently, the shape was a little odd and not the most flattering. I took the scissors to it last night and am very pleased with the results. The sleeves hang well now and the neckline is much better for me. I did the same thing to a pink t which was the exact same style so look out for that one coming up in an outfit soon.

My parents came to visit last night as my mum wanted to borrow a blue handbag from me for her aunt’s golden wedding party at the weekend.

Tonight I have another night in – it’s a quiet week with it being school holidays and none of my usual activities are running.

Black jacket – Long Tall Sally
Green t – Long Tall Sally
Denim skirt (was a dress) – Miss Selfridge
Purple booties – Priceless Shoes
Purple necklace – Scope
Purple glitter bangles – Diamonds & Pearls
Teal & silver bangles – Accessorize
Purple belt – Ethel Austin
Purple & pink bangles – gifted

Total Est. Cost £98

1 comment: