Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Outfit: Wet Wednesday

26-08-09

August26

Priceless Purple tall

The forecast was for rain today so I put on boots. It rained on & off but I managed to dodge it whilst I was out running errands. I went to Tesco this morning & to drop some things in at the charity shop. This afternoon the young man & I had a walk to the local carpet shop to look for new lino for the bathroom floor, then walked up to his parents’ house. They weren’t in so we walked home again and not five minutes later his dad’s car pulled up on our drive!

Purple/white/black plaid shirt – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Purple tank – New Look Tall
Jeans – Gap
Purple boots – Priceless Shoes
Purple flower necklace – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £53

3 comments:

  1. Isn't creating outfits fun? Sometimes I'll draw little pictures of clothes & accessories I have (or want to buy!)and mix and match. What a great idea to photograph them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, the cruelty! why does priceless only ship to the UK???? i need these boots! NEED, i tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrifty Stylist: I guess you could try eBay for something similar?

    Tote Trove: Thanks, I love creating outfits. I keep a lookbook of magazine cuttings for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete