Thursday, August 27, 2009

Why I Love: My New Look Cowboy Boots


I bought these boots about a year ago now and have worn them countless times. My thinking was that I wanted something comfortable to wear on my trip to New York last autumn, which wasn’t trainers. I did indeed wear these boots for much of the trip and they were very comfy. I love that they go great with jeans and the pointed toe poking out from underneath flares looks stylish. But they also work with skirts and even summer dresses (as proved by last Thursday’s outfit). Such a versatile item of footwear! A few years back cowboy boots were seen as a very fashionable item, certainly in the UK. But now they have become something of a classic staple, possibly something they have always been in the US. And that, I believe, is their rightful place in fashion history.

No comments:

Post a Comment