Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Outfit: Monday Night

07-09-09f

07-09-09g

07-09-09h

Next black & cream

We had a new instructor last night at Body Combat. Combine that with my having missed 2 weeks whilst I was on holiday, and it meant that I was a little bit achy by the time I got to choir practice. It was joint rehearsal with the choir & the drama group as we are all doing a concert together next month so it was fun seeing everyone together for the first time and the choir being almost twice the size that it usually is. I knew the church would be cold so despite it being fairly warm outside I put on a sweater and put a scarf in my bag – and I was glad I did.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – River Island
Black & cream shoes – Next (charity shop)
Brown & silver scarf – market stall at the mall

Total Est. Cost £87

No comments:

Post a Comment