Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Outfit: Tuesday

08-09-09b

08-09-09i

08-09-09c

08-09-09

September08

Matalan Tweed

I’ve not worn this dress in ages and it’s a good transition piece for autumn as it’s warm but sleeveless. Typically though, the building thermometer I pass on the way to work said 16˚C this morning – that’s warmer than it was in the mornings for most of July & August! But it’s dull & overcast here so I don’t think it’s going to get overly hot today.

Tonight the drama group committee meets – in a pub in my village! I have been voted on to the committee this year so this tonight will be my first meeting.

Teal dress – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Black & white stripe shirt – Next
Black patent belt – New Look Tall (free with a shirt)
Tweed shoes – Matalan
Teal necklace – Scope
Teal & silver bangles – Accessorize

Total Est. Cost £41

2 comments: