Friday, September 25, 2009

Outfit: TGI Friday

25-09-09c

25-09-09d

25-09-09e

25-09-09f

September25

Green suede boot

So here’s the outfit that just came to me yesterday morning. I saw Kyla wearing a plaid shirt (but with a skirt) and then I saw the girl on the Elle-Uniqlo blog wearing a plaid shirt as a dress. I am determined I will wear more hats this year and the boots are so fabulous they deserved another outing, so there you have it. Casual Friday.

This evening my sister & her husband are coming over and we’re all going to eat at a local pub.

Plaid shirt – Primark
White cami – Topshop
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Green suede boots – River Island
Grey beret – Long Tall Sally
Teal & silver bangles – Accessorize
Silver bangle – gifted
Whitby Jet cross – gifted

Total Est. Cost £52

4 comments:

  1. I have a tartan shirt on today too! And it is also because I saw Kyla wear hers!

    Love the hat, I can not wait to get mine out, but they are locked away with the tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! great outfit and the boots are purely amazing!

    I'm glad you've put that hat on. I just bought my daughter a similar style today and we were just working out how to wear it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!

    And Shopaholic - I hope to wear hats quite frequently over the coming winter.

    ReplyDelete