Thursday, October 22, 2009

Outfit: Drama Rehearsal & Coat Love

21-10-09m

21-10-09r

21-10-09p

21-10-09s

October21b

Priceless over knee

The drama group headed out to eat at the local Wetherspoons before rehearsal last night, in celebration of one of our member’s 70th birthday. Then it was on to rehearsal in the church hall.

I decided it was time to pull out another of my winter coats. This one is a bit more casual and goes great with jeans. I love the enormous lapels and pinched an idea from Jessica of What I Wore to pin a big flower brooch on it. I bought the coat in the sale for £35 with my Christmas money last year and I am looking forward to wearing it plenty more this winter.

Black coat – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Next (charity shop)
Black boots – Priceless Shoes
Cream pashmina – gifted
Grey flower brooch – Primark
Black & silver earrings – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost (exluding coat): £57

No comments:

Post a Comment