Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Review: Boots Essentials Hair Serum


On Monday evenings I have around 20 minutes to take a shower and wash and dry my hair. To save time, I have started to forego straightening it, settling instead for just a blow dry. My hair has a tendency to go a bit fluffy if it is just dried with no product added to it and is not then straightened. Back in April I was on a bid to try to coax my hair into curling for the show. It didn’t take long for me to give it up as a bad job and by a curly hairpiece in defeat. One of the products I bought to try to help the curling process was Boots Essentials Hair Serum. Needless to say, it didn’t help with curling at all, but when I applied it to my towel dried hair before blow drying, it did a great job of smoothing and calming the fluff and frizz, and I have been using it each week since. Buy Boots Essentials Hair Serum for £1.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment