Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Outfit: Production Meeting

13-10-09j

Matalan Snakeskin

The local drama group committee met last night, along with the show producer, musical director, and lighting man, to discuss some of the details for the 2010 show. The committee meetings are held in a local pub. I had a feeling it would be a long evening so showered and changed before I went out, so I could go straight to bed when I got in. This proved a sensible decision as it was gone 10pm before we left the pub.

I am totally in love with these jeans. They are a little big because of the boyfriend cut (despite being the smaller of the 2 sizes I usually take) and therefore make me feel tiny. I love how they look with heels (even though I originally bought them to wear with flats) and I love that I would never have tried them on had I not taken into the fitting room every pair of dark coloured non-skinny jeans that River Island had to try to find one I liked. The rest of the outfit was simple and comfortable for sitting in a long meeting, with the vital addition of some funky shoes to punch things up a bit.

Black polo neck sweater – New Look Tall
Jeans – River Island
Snakeskin shoes – Matalan
Cream pashmina – gifted

Total Est. Cost £62

1 comment:

  1. Before I read your post I looked at your picture and I thought: those are knock out jeans for you --- so perfect for your figure and great with heels. And then
    I read your post.... THEY ARE GREAT!

    ReplyDelete