Thursday, November 05, 2009

Long Tall Sally Shopping

I came into some extra money unexpectedly last week, so I decided to treat myself to a few items from Long Tall Sally. I’d been on the lookout for another pencil skirt, in a colour other than black, and spotted this grey one. I haven’t received it yet (there was a 1 week wait on it when I ordered) but the website has been updated today to say that it has been dispatched (or ‘despatched’ as LTS prefer to spell it). As they are now using a courier service rather than the Royal Mail (like most online shopping sites it seems), I am hopeful that it will arrive tomorrow. Oh, and there was an offer for 20% off all suiting last week so I got a discount on it too!

My other two items arrived yesterday and I am really pleased with them. As I tend to live in polo necks all winter I thought I’d get a couple in brighter colours than the ones I already have. The purple one is super stretchy and has lovely long sleeves.

The blue one has less long sleeves but will still look fab I think. I can’t wait to wear it.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you love pencil skirts and turtle necks as much as I do. I get most of my pencil skirts from Spiegel.com on clearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Spiegel a US store? I've not heard of it.

    I've always loved polo necks and have just realised how fab pencil skirts are in the last couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete