Thursday, November 05, 2009

Outfit: New Sweater

05-11-09

05-11-09c

05-11-09f

November05

Priceless grey over knee

I had an outfit all planned out for today (stolen from what Kimberley was wearing the other day) but then my new sweaters arrived yesterday so I’ll save my copycat ways for next week.

I can see this purple sweater becoming a favourite this winter. It has lovely button detailing on the shoulder and roll neck which I have tried (possibly unsuccessfully) to photograph. I can’t wait to pair it with all sorts of other things but today I’m loving the look of the lilac scarf over the darker purple.

It was just 3˚C as I was driving to work this morning so I am glad I put on my over the knee boots to keep my legs (and knees!) toasty warm.

Purple polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
Grey wool skirt – Gap
Grey wool tights – Levante(?) @ MyTights.com
Grey boots – Priceless Shoes
Lilac scarf – Diamonds & Pearls

Total Est. Cost £102

4 comments:

  1. The sweater is a great fit. I found one in grey in Primark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I wish stuff in Primark had long enought sleeves for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your new sweater! pretty color, especially paired with the lilac scarf. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I'm really pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete