Friday, November 06, 2009

Outfit: Cold Friday

06-11-09

06-11-09d

06-11-09g

November06

Cowboy Boots

Last night was a bit of a wash out weather wise – it started raining at around 2.30pm and didn’t stop – so we decided not to bother going out for fireworks. There’s another bonfire at a different pub on Saturday so if the weather is better we may venture to that one instead. This morning couldn’t have been more different however. The sun was coming up (and visible for about the first time in a week) when I left the house and the air was crisp and cold. Mist hung in the valleys mixed with smoke, still lingering from the many bonfires and fireworks last night. If this weather holds out for the weekend it will be lovely.

I’m wearing my other new sweater today. The colour on the label is ‘Atlantic’ and it’s a sort of teal-y blue colour. There is no Lycra in this one so the fit is not quite as good, and the sleeves are less long than I would have liked, but it’s a lovely colour and will go with plenty I already have. It is ribbed so a little more casual than the purple one, but it will still work well with ordinary work clothes. But today I’ve paired it with jeans and my cowboy boots. I’ve not worn these boots in about a fortnight which has to be some kind of record for me – usually they’re not off my feet more than about 2 days at a time.

This evening a group of us from work are going bowling for someone leaving do (he’s Muslim so the usual drinks were not an option). I think I’ll stay dressed as I am for ease.

Teal sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – River Island
Brown cowboy boots – New Look
Leopard print scarf – Diamonds & Pearls
Brown wood earrings – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £110

2 comments: