Friday, November 06, 2009

Review: North Face NSE Tent Mule


When Fitness Footwear ask me to review these North Face Tent Mules, my contact there described them as being like ‘sleeping bags for your feet’. When you spend the winter being constantly cold as I do, that sounds like just the thing that could be missing from your life, so of course I was delighted to try them out.

The North Face mules come in various colourways, and I got them in the brown/pink combination shown here. They are super snug and very comfy. I am intending to use them as slippers, but they are water resistant according to the website and perfect for wearing around a campfire, should you be the outdoorsy type. The ladies’ styles go from a UK4.5 right up to a size UK10 so they will fit most people. They cost £28.95 (10% less than the RRP) and as always at Fitness Footwear, UK shipping is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment