Sunday, November 01, 2009

Outfit: Saturday & Another Coat

31-10-09c

31-10-09b

31-10-09

31-10-09d

Nine West Red

My houndstooth coat made its debut for the winter on Saturday. It is a Dorothy Perkins Tall one, and it cost me just £7 on eBay last year.

I headed over to Harrogate to meet my sister and parents to have lunch out to celebrate my mum’s birthday. Afterwards we headed back to our hometown to take my mum shopping for her birthday present. We got her two sweaters that she had seen and liked.

My sister & I hung out at our parents’ house for a while, then went back to my sister’s and ordered takeout and watched Hocus Pocus, I movie I always watch on Halloween. My sister had somehow got to 29 and never seen it.

Grey sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Red boots – Nine West (Century 21)
Scarf – charity shop

Total Est. Cost £98

2 comments:

  1. I love the coat, I can't believe it was only £7! You look very snug. I just got myself a DP winter coat but it's not cold enough to wear it yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think this is my favourite coat of all the ones I own.

    ReplyDelete