Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Outfit: Wednesday

18-11-09h

18-11-09g

18-11-09i

November18

NL Blue

I absolutley did not want to get out of bed this morning. It was blowing a gale and the rain was lashing the windows making a right racket. Not conducive to leaving my cosy bed at all. But I dragged myself up and fortunately I had planned a colourful outfit to combat the rain and the dark. A stripey top, pencil skirt and cosy cardi are always a good combination. Add in a Chris Randall scarf and some favourite shoes and you have an outfit.

Blue cardi – Dorothy Perkins
Blue & cream stripe top – New Look Tall (eBay)
Grey pencil skirt – Long Tall Sally
Grey wool tights – Levante at MyTights
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Silver belt – Primark
Scarf – charity shop
Snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £82.50

2 comments: