Saturday, November 07, 2009

Saturday

07-11-09b
Pink slippers

This is what I wore most of the day. I did chores in the morning – changing the bedsheets, cleaning the bathroom. Then the young man suggested making a start on the Christmas shopping in Leeds so I changed the hoodie for a black cardi. I have a grey striped v neck t on underneath the hoodie. My hair is in need of washing so I added the hat to go out in and kept it on all day. I also wore my cowboy boots to go out. Not the best photo, but I was once given the Honest Blogger award so I’m posting it anyway.

When we got home it was chilly as the heating had been off all day so I put my cosy hoodie back on. We managed to get a few presents and I got some new jogging bottoms for the gym as out of the two pairs I have, one pair is faded beyond belief and the other pair is held up with a piece of string as the drawstring tie snapped years ago. The new pair were a bargainous £12 from the New Look Tall range.

Grey hoodie – Ascension Originals (gifted)
Stripe t – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – River Island
Pink furry boot slippers – Tesco
Black beret – Tesco
Whitby Jet cross – gifted

Total Est. Cost £60

No comments:

Post a Comment