Saturday, November 07, 2009

Review: Ascension Originals Eco Fleece Zip Hoodie


On joining the Ascension Fashion Blog Partner scheme, I was invited to choose a product from the Ascension or Ascension Originals line to review. As I started going to the gym in the summer (ie. when it was warm) and was in need of a cosy hoodie for the chilly walk between my house and the gym, I chose the Ascension Originals Eco Fleece Zip Hoodie. I chose black but the actual colour is more of a charcoal grey (though this could be part of the vintage look of the fabric), which is fine. As the garment is unisex, it is actually designed to fit men although the women’s size equivalents are listed on the website. This is great for me as it means it is long in the body and the sleeves – perfect for a tall girl! It is super cosy – a cotton and polyester blend that is made from organic and recycled fibres. I put it on last night and may not take it off all winter it is so comfy and cosy.

The hoodie also comes in grey, pale blue and pale green and I would definitely recommend it. Ascension ship worldwide and delivery on orders over £50 is free (UK only).

No comments:

Post a Comment