Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Outfit: Black & Blue

08-12-09

08-12-09d

December08

Barratts Patent

I love the combination of navy and black, I think it looks really chic. This dress is fairly lightweight so is good in the summer, but it works equally well when winterised with a sweater, tights & boots.

So the good news is that my eye is almost better. I think I will be ok in my lenses tonight. The one plus side to this infection is that it cut down my make up routine by more than half – no mascara, no eyeshadow, no eyeliner. But I have a bunch of new products I was sent last week that I want to try out so I’ll be doing that over the next few days.

I’m out for a meal tonight with the local drama group – must decide what top to wear!

Black polo neck sweater – New Look Tall
Navy dress – Next
Black tights – Primark
Black patent boots – Barratts
Black patent belt (free with a shirt) – New Look Tall
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery
Blue beads – Ethel Austin
Diamante hair slide – Babyliss (Boots)

Total Est. Cost £87

1 comment: